I present to you two types of diary. The first is the one we all know since childhood: it is the diary where we tell ourselves about the day, the emotions, the doubts, the most embarrassing secrets, the victories and the challenges.
But there is another kind of diary that I call the fairy diary and that’s what I want to talk to you about.
In the meantime, it must be said that every self-respecting diary must be written by hand as in addition to the benefits of writing, you have the possibility to take it everywhere.
The Fairy Dairy There are endless diary “structures” that can be really useful for your growth:
- Gratitude What are the 5 things I am grateful for today?
- The important things What are the three activities that will make today a special and important day? The answers will help you stay focused on what’s important to you.
- Goal (once a month) What do I want to be, do or have within a month?
- Smiling What made me feel good today?
- Feedback (to write in the evening) Could it have been better today? Can I improve myself at something?
Per leggere l’articolo completo sulla ricerca citata, clicca qui!